- Once in 7 days sprinkle 1 teaspoon over food waste. Stir. Waste should be moist for best results.
- Then cover with Remix Powder.
- Natural and safe composting accelerator in powder form.
- Contains a culture of cellolocytic and lignolytic micro organisms.
- Needs moisture to become active.
- You can also use this spray over plants and apply this mixture to root zone of garden plants. This helps control of fungal diseases, black spots of leaves, and soil pathogens.
Compost Microbes 1 kg
Compost microbes is a culture of cellulolytic and lignolytic micro-organisms that make your composting happen faster
Frequency of use = Once or twice a week
For Kitchen waste This organic culture of micro-organisms makes composting faster. The ability to act on lignin prevents lump formation, reduces stench because it creates air spaces. It is a more effective as compared to the conventional composting accelerators that act only on the cellulose portion of the waste. If your pile is too dry, mix microbes in water and add. Else it can be added directly onto waste. For home composting use one teaspoon every 7 days. Mix into a moist pile for best results. For Dried Leaves These microbes are also great for leaf composting in our leaf composters. Wet your pile of dried leaves or grass. Add 2 tablespoons in 1 litre water and spray the pile once in 4 days.