- For indoor and outdoor use.
- Ideal for composting pooja flowers, stalks and thread.
- Simply add pooja flowers and sprinkle water daily.
- Add a teaspoon of microbes mixed in water once a week to speed up decomposition.
- Every installed Ganesha Pooja keeps about 3 kgs of flowers and offerings from landfill / month (36 kgs / year).
- Holes in the surface and porosity of terracotta regulates moisture and airflow optimally.
- Depending on how much flowers you use for your daily pooja ritual you may need 2 GaneshaPooja’s. Fill one and then the next.
- You cannot harvest compost in this product, the compost feeds the plant in the Urli.
- Rodent proof.
- Handcrafted terracotta, made by artisan communities.
- Its modular design makes replacement of parts simple and cost effective
Pooja Ganesha Khambha
A composter that keeps the flowers you offer in your worship separate and produces great compost. Fulfill your religious sentiment and also save this fragrant resource. This model comes with a plant around the base, which adds its own charm to the composting process
- Ideal for flowers and prayer offerings
- 200 gm flowers/day = 1 Ganesha Pooja
- Dimensions = 14″ dia x 18″ height
Don't want to add flowers offered to the Lord with kitchen waste? Here's a special composter just for them. The Pooja Ganesha has a urli around it in which you can grow a plant which will get fed by the compost inside. Just add flowers and sprinkle water daily. Once a week add some microbes mixed with some water to create “Holy” compost! Since there is no smell, you can keep it in the Prayer Room if you like. Comes with a handbook on how to use. Use small rooted plants for the Urli. Compost will feed this plant and you do not need to clean out the inside, since the process will be continuous and almost infinite if you put the correct volume of prayer offerings daily. Overfilling will mean that you need another product since this size does not suit your needs. Try the Pooja Rangoli in that case.